Custom orthotics help to alleviate and prevent foot, ankle, and knee pain, and improve your balance and foot function.
A custom orthotic is designed following a comprehensive evaluation and assessment following a cast of your feet.
Custom orthotics are designed with specific features to reduce the stress on an injured area allowing for healing to take place and to stop any further damage from occurring.
How it works
We utilise sophisticated RSscan™ Footscan technology to analyse the forces and stresses which are often the cause of chronic pain and injuries.
Our orthotics are manufactured from higher-quality materials, significantly increasing their longevity and comfort.
Benefits of custom foot orthotics include:
- Improve chronic and acute sports injuries.
- Improve weight distribution and posture.
- Optimise shoe fit and comfort and absorb shock.
- Alter abnormal foot functioning position to correct many common foot ailments or prevent them from getting worse.
- Help your child's foot grow in a more neutral or anatomically aligned position.
- Eliminates low back pain from leg length inequalities.
- Improve your balance.
In short, Custom orthotics support your feet and legs whenever weight-bearing to increase confidence and sports performance.